Note: This scholarship is currently closed for 2018 and will reopen soon for the following year.
We are excited to bring you the How To Be Frugal in 250 Words Scholarship. Frugal For Less will reward $500 to one student who can show frugal creativity.
The rules are simple: In the form below, write in 250 words or less the most creative, strange or interesting way that you’ve made or saved money in the past year.
This scholarship renews every year. If you don’t get selected for this round, try again next year.
How To Become Eligible:
- Must be Permanent Resident of or possess an authorization to study in the United States
- Must be entering or currently attending a College or University in the United States
- Must complete all requirements before application deadlines
Scholarship Calendar For This Round:
- Application Open Date: November 1st, 2017
- Application Deadline: January 31st, 2018 (scholarship renews every year)
- Application Review Process: February 1st – 15th, 2018
- Winner Announced: March 1st, 2018
What If I Don’t Know How To Be Frugal?
Want to participate in the scholarship but don’t know how to be frugal? Here are some guides to get you started:
- 101 Free Money Making Apps To Earn Cash From Your Phone
- 25+ Best Survey Sites That Will Earn You $600+/Month
- 11 Amazon Cashback Tricks To Save On Your Next Purchase
In order to apply, please fill out the form below and answer the required questions.
[contact-form to=”[email protected]” subject=”Scholarship”][contact-field label=”What is your first and last name?” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”What is your current major?” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”What university are you studying at?” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Please describe in 250 words or less a creative, unique or strange way that you’ve made or saved money within the past year.” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]
Thank you for your participation!
Jason Wuerch – Founder of Frugal For Less