We are excited to bring you the How To Be Frugal in 250 Words Scholarship. Frugal For Less will reward $500 to one student who can show frugal creativity.
The rules are simple: In the form below, write in 250 words or less the most creative, strange or interesting way that you’ve made or saved money in the past year.
This scholarship renews every year. If you don’t get selected for this round, try again next year.
How To Become Eligible:
- Must be Permanent Resident of or possess an authorization to study in the United States
- Must be entering or currently attending a College or University in the United States
- Must complete all requirements before application deadlines
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Scholarship Calendar For This Round:
- Application Open Date: March 31st
- Application Deadline: May 31st (scholarship renews every year)
- Application Review Process: June 1st – 30th
- Winner Announced: July 1st
What If I Don’t Know How To Be Frugal?
Want to participate in the scholarship but don’t know how to be frugal? Here are some guides to get you started:
- 101 Free Money Making Apps To Earn Cash From Your Phone
- 25+ Best Survey Sites That Will Earn You $600+/Month
- 11 Amazon Cashback Tricks To Save On Your Next Purchase
In order to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- In 250 words or less, explain how you are frugal in your daily life or how you plan to become more frugal.
- Leave your first and last name
- State what you are studying or what you plan to study
- Please leave your contact information
If you have any questions about this scholarship, you may either leave a comment on this page or contact us directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation!
Jason Wuerch – Founder of Frugal For Less