With thousands of survey sites claiming they can make you thousands, it’s difficult to find which ones are scam or legit.
Not any longer with this best survey sites review. This list will help you quickly and legitimately get paid extra cash from home.
All of these sites are 100% FREE to join and always pay and pay out on-time.
Keep in mind that these survey sites won’t by any means provide you with a full-time income, but they’re great for earning money on the go or when you have a few minutes to spare.
I tend stick to 5-6 survey sites, and I can usually still rake in a couple of extra hundred dollars per month minimum.
For those who want to earn up to the $600+/month mark, I suggest trying out all of the sites on the list and only sticking with the ones that work best for you.
With that said, let’s dive right in.
25 Best Survey Sites That Will Make You $600/Month Or More
For those of you that want to get right to it, here’s a short list of some of my favorites. If you want to see all of the survey sites on this list you’ll need to keep reading.
I suggest trying out a few at first. If you don’t like one, feel free to stop participating with that site and move on to the next one.
If you’re pretty serious about taking online surveys, I usually tell people to have 4-5 sites at a time they can go back to. Take note that these sites are in no particular order, but I do tend to list my favorites first.
Want to skip the reviews and get straight to it? Here’s a list of some of our favorite best survey sites:
- Survey Junkie (plenty of surveys to choose from and a strong reputation)
- Vindale Research ($2 sign-up bonus and high-paying surveys)
- Swagbucks ($5 sign-up bonus – great short task site)
- MyPoints ($10 bonus when you earn your first $20)
- Ipsos i-Say (great and short surveys)
- ShopTracker ($3 per month in passive income)
- Pinecone Research (Flat $3 per survey)
- More below
Keep in mind that any time there’s a sign-up bonus, we put it in bold. This is because this is an easy way to get some free cash.
1. Survey Junkie (Great Surveys, Little Time, Great Payout)
The only downside about Survey Junkie is that they don’t come with a sign-up bonus. However, by sticking to the higher-paying ones, I can earn anywhere from $12 – $18 per hour.
Survey Junkie has one of the strongest reputations on the web, and I don’t see them going away anytime soon. They have always paid me on-time and the right amount. Not only that, but they have excellent customer service if you ever have an issue.
You always know how long and how much a survey will pay. There are plenty of surveys, so stay away from the ones that don’t pay well to earn a decent amount.
Some survey sites are known to take you halfway through a survey only to tell you that you’re not eligible to proceed, hence wasting your time. Survey Junkie usually tells you this within the first 2 questions.
- Stick to higher-paying surveys and earn $12 – $18 per hour
- Strong reputation for a survey site
- Will always know how long a survey takes and how much it pays
- Great customer support
- Plenty of surveys to choose and they frequently update their site with knew ones
2. Vindale Research ($2 Registration Bonus)
Vindale Research is by far one of my favorite survey sites due to the fact that surveys can pay as much as $75 per survey. However, these surveys are quite rare and I usually earn closer to $10 – $12 per hour.
While there are plenty of high-paying surveys, there are also plenty of low-paying ones. To make it worth your while, don’t bother taking surveys that don’t pay well.
When you complete your profile you get a $2 sign-up bonus. Furthermore, there are usually plenty of surveys to take and you can setup email notifications when new surveys come out. Sometimes you can even take the same survey 2-3 times a day.
- Plenty of surveys – both low-paying and high-paying
- $2 registration bonus when you verify your email and complete your profile
- Payout on time once every month on the very last day
- One of the best referral programs – earn $5 per referral
- All payments are awarded in cash
- Potential to earn roughly $10 – $12 per hour
- Highest-paying survey at around $75 per hour, although this is quite rare
3. Swagbucks (Great Short Task Site)
Aside from earning money taking surveys, Swagbucks is one of the best – if not the best – small task sites on the web. Get paid to take surveys, watch videos, complete free-trail offers, shop online, clip coupons, take polls and more.
If you’re looking for an all-around site, Swagbucks is definitely the way to go. I find it to be a nice break from all of the survey-taking that I do. Still, if you’re looking to earn cash from surveys, expect to earn around $10/hour if you stay with the higher-paying ones.
The one thing I love most about Swagbucks is their referral program. For every friend you refer, earn 10% of all of their earnings for life. Sometimes they give a $5 sign-up bonus, but last time I checked they weren’t offering one.
- One of the most popular rewards site on the web
- Plenty of other tasks to complete aside from taking surveys
- Excellent referral program – earn 10% of all your friends’ earnings for life
- Can earn a passive income watching videos
- Earn roughly $10/hour with higher-paying surveys
4. MyPoints ($10 Bonus When You Earn Your First $20)
MyPoints is a great way to earn cash for things that you already do in your spare time. Get paid to take surveys, shop online, watch videos, play games and referring your friends.
The main purpose of MyPoints is to server as a cash back portal, earning cash back each time you shop online. When it comes to taking surveys, expect to earn at a rate of roughly $8 – $10 per hour, assuming you only take the higher-paying ones.
When you earn your first $20, you get a bonus of $10. Not only that, but they have an excellent referral program that pays you when your friend signs-up and when your friend earns their first $20.
- Earn at a rate of $8 – $10 for taking high-paying surveys
- Receive cash back for shopping online
- $10 bonus when you earn your first $20
- Excellent referral program
- Great short task site
5. Ipsos i-Say (Surveys Take Shorter Than They Say)
Ipsos i-Say isn’t the greatest earner on this list, but there’s usually plenty of surveys available. In order to earn a decent amount, you have to continually take surveys, since they reward you for the more surveys you take. Expect to earn around $8 – $10 per hour with Ipsos.
Why sign-up for Ipsos? Because each time you take a survey you’re automatically entered into a drawing for prizes such as MP3 players, vacation packages, gaming consoles, gift cards and more.
They also have a tier system that solely rewards you based on the amount of surveys you take. For example, when you take 5 surveys, you’re automatically granted a 25 point bonus.
- Each time you complete a survey you’re automatically entered into a drawing
- Earn around $8 – $10 per hour
- Tier system gives you points for completing more surveys
- Plenty of surveys to go around
6. Shoptracker ($3 Sign-up Bonus + $36/Year With Little Effort)
This is actually an app rather than a site, but we decided to include it since the survey you do take is on the web. The best part about this program is that you only have to take a survey once.
Shoptracker works by paying you to allow them track your Amazon purchases. Simply install the app and link your Amazon account. First take a short 3-question survey on your Amazon purchases, and you immediately get a $3 Visa gift card as a sign-up bonus.
The great thing about Shoptracker is that once you’re all setup, there’s no more work on your part – just the initial survey and leaving the app installed on your smartphone.
For every month that you leave the app installed on your phone, you get another $3 Visa gift card. Leave the app installed for an entire year and you can easily make an extra $36/year with almost no work. The only think you have to do is cash out.
Shoptracker is part of the Harris Poll Online Survey Company that was founded in 1963, definitely making this one of the more reputable and secure apps to use.
- $3 Visa gift card registration bonus
- Only have to fill out a 3-question survey once – from there it’s passive
- Earn $36/year if leave the app continuously installed
- Part of the reputable Harris Poll Online Survey Company
7. Pinecone Research (Minimum $3 Per Survey)
Pinecone Research is another one of my favorites because you never have to guess how much you’re earning. Most surveys pay a flat rate of $3 per survey and typically take around 10 – 15 minutes to complete. This means you’re essentially earning anywhere between $12 – $18 per hour.
The downside? Sometimes they don’t have that many surveys available. Not only that, but surveys are invite only. You’ll receive an email notification when new surveys are available.
If there were more surveys available, I would only stick to this site since there’s no doubt about my earnings. For those who want a strong survey site, this is definitely the way to go.
Note: There have been periods in which Pinecone Research doesn’t accept new users. If you find this to be the case, I suggest checking back once a month to check if they’re taking in new participants.
- Great payout rate at a minimum of $3 per survey
- Payments are always made in cash
- Surveys are typically much more interesting than other survey sites
- Surveys usually only take 10 – 15 minutes each
- The more surveys you take, the more you’ll be given – I tend to get 1-2 a week
8. Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel (Earn Without Taking Surveys)
Tired of taking surveys and looking for a bit of a change? Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel pays you without the need to take a survey.
Simply install their mobile app or install their desktop software and earn money by having them track your internet usage. They track things such as your internet speeds and what browser you’re using.
Although it’s not an actual survey site, you’re still contributing to market research and consumer information, so we decided to put it on this list.
Essentially, you’re earning a passive income. Once you install the app, get paid just to leave it on your phone. While I haven’t had a chance to write a review on this program, I’m currently using it. The more devices you register, the more you earn.
Simply install the app and do things that you would normally do – surf the web, play games and text your friends. Not only that, but by using the app you frequently automatically get entered into sweepstakes for a prize drawing of $10,000.
- Get paid for surveys without actually taking surveys
- Earn prizes as well as gift cards
- Earn a passive income – get paid to leave an app installed on your phone
- By leaving the app installed, you are frequently entered into a drawing for $10,000
9. YouGov ($2 Sign-up Bonus)
When it comes to taking the most interesting surveys on the web, YouGov is where it’s at. There are times I tend to get tired from taking so many online surveys. This is when I look to YouGov.
You get to share your opinions about current events and take polls on issues that are current. Not only that, you get to see the opinions of others who take the same survey. In short, it’s more like a small community.
YouGov comes with a registration bonus of $2 and I can usually earn around $8 – $10 per hour. There’s quite a few surveys available, and I use this site to keep me on my toes.
- $2 sign-up bonus
- One of the most interesting survey sites on the web
- Can cash out to PayPal or for gift cards
- This survey site is more like a small community
- Most surveys are geared toward politics are current events
- You’re able to see the opinions of others as well
- Earn at a rate of roughly $8 – $10 per hour
10. PointClub ($5 Sign-up Bonus With Great Hourly Rate)
If you’re a frequent follower of FFL, you’ve probably seen again and again me mentioning the PointClub site. While it’s not number one on this list, this is the best site you can use to get started if you’re new to taking online surveys.
They give you a whopping $5 sign-up bonus and you only need a minimum of $25 to cash out. This is much lower than many other sites. Not only that, but it’s easy to earn anywhere from $7 – $15 per hour.
PointClub has a bonus system. For every 5 consecutive days you log-in, you earn a 10% bonus on all of your earnings up to a maximum of 100%. At the 100% bonus, you can easily earn around $14 – $15 per hour. However, forget to log-in for one day and your bonus will reset.
I personally use a calendar reminder that tells me to log-in once a day so that my bonus doesn’t reset.
- Great survey site for beginners
- Sign-up bonus of $5
- Easily earn at a rate of roughly $15 per hour with their bonus system
- Only $25 minimum needed to cash out
- Can cash out for both PayPal deposits and gift cards
11. Toluna Opinions ($1 – $5 Per Survey)
If you don’t want any trouble going through low-paying surveys, Toluna Opinions is probably what you’re looking for. They pay anywhere from $1 – $5 per survey.
However, you have to be eligible before you complete a survey. They will warn you rather quickly if you’re eligible or not. Payouts can be made to PayPal or for gift cards, and you get a $2 sign-up bonus when you complete your first survey.
The other great thing about Toluna Opinions is that many report their rewards being processed immediately. You need a minimum balance of $20 to cash out. We have not yet written a review for this site.
- $2 registration bonus once you complete your first survey
- Earn $1 – $5 per survey
- You know rather quickly if you’re ineligible to continue a survey
- Payments are typically processed immediately
12. Panda Research ($3 Registration Bonus)
I just started taking surveys with Panda Research, and I wish I had started sooner. You get a $3 sign-up bonus, and there are many ways you can earn cash with this website:
- Reading emails (the simplest way to earn extra cash)
- Taking surveys
- Clipping and using coupons
- Free trial offers
- Referring friends
You’re automatically paid the 1st and the 15th of each month, so you never have to worry about requesting to cash out. The only downside is that there’s a minimum cash out balance of $50, but I usually find myself getting to this amount rather quickly.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a review written-up of Panda Research, but I plan to do so quickly due to its great payout rate. I’m finding that surveys only take 10 – 15 minutes on average.
- Excellent referral program
- Get paid for tasks other than just taking surveys
- Get paid to read emails, a very simply task
- $3 registration bonus when you complete the sign-up survey
- Automatically paid the 1st and 15th of each month to PayPal
13. InboxDollars ($5 Sign-up Bonus)
The great thing about InboxDollars is that right off the bat they give you a $5 registration bonus. Although you can create some decent earnings with surveys alone, they also award you for other tasks. Earn cash watching videos, taking polls, playing games, shopping online and more.
The surveys don’t pay as much as the others on the list, but I find this as a pro rather than a con. It forces me to take a break from surveys and watch videos or complete some other task for easy cash.
If you stick to surveys alone, you can make about $5 – $10 per hour. To cash out you need a minimum balance of $30, and they give out prizes in the form of PayPal deposits as well as gift cards.
- $5 registration bonus
- Can complete other tasks aside from just surveys to earn cash
- If you only take surveys, earn $5 – $10 per hour on average
- Awards to PayPal as well as gift cards
- A great way to take a break from your typical survey site
14. SurveyClub (Great Surveys Online And Studies In Your Area)
The great thing about SurveyClub is that they let you filter what type of survey you want to take.
Only have 5 minutes? You can filter your surveys available by selecting ones that only take 5 – 10 minutes. You can also sort by type of survey, reward, gender and location.
While not all of the surveys on their site are high-paying, they do have some pretty good ones. Sometimes you can find that surveys will pay out at about $5 for only 10 minutes of your time. Of course, these ones are quite rare.
Overall, expect to make around a solid $8 – $10 with this site. Just be sure to stick with the higher-paying surveys so that it’s worth your time. Keep in mind the survey rewards may be different depending on your demographics.
- Easily filter the types of surveys you want to take
- Earn $8 – $10 per hour by sticking to high-paying surveys
- Quick and easy sign-up
- Occasionally will give you a really high-paying survey ($5 for just 10 minutes)
15. Opinion Outpost (Great Surveys With Random Drawings For $10,000)
Opinion Outpost is great when they come to being consistent on payouts. Most of their surveys pay around the same amount and at a decent rate, so you don’t have to filter through the terrible surveys in order to make some decent cash.
When you sign-up for Opinion Outpost, you can expect to earn at a rate of about $10 per hour. Although they don’t have a sign-up bonus, we recommend that this is one site at least everyone try due to their strong reputation.
What I also love about Opinion Outpost is that they frequently have random drawings of up to $10,000 for all of their members. You don’t have to do anything to participate in their sweepstakes – as long as you’re a member, you’re already in.
Definitely one of my favorite sites on this list.
- Earn at a rate of $10 per hour
- Most surveys pay around the same amount – no need to filter out low-paying surveys
- Quick and easy sign-up process
16. PrizeRebel (Easily Earn $10+/Hour With 20% – 30% Referral Bonus)
PrizeRebel has been getting a lot of praise in the survey site space lately due to their high payouts and ease of use. If you complete the right tasks, you can easily earn at a rate of $10+/hour.
The great thing about PrizeRebel is their referral bonus. For every friend that you refer, you earn 20% of all of their earnings with a max of up to 30% – for life! The unfortunate side is that PrizeRebel is currently only available to US users.
Not only can you earn money taking online surveys, but you also get paid to watch videos and complete offer walls. This is definitely one survey site worth taking a look at to see if it’s worth it for you or not.
- Other tasks aside from just taking surveys
- 10% referral bonus from all friends for life
- High-paying tasks compared to other sites
17. MySurvey ($2 Sign-up Bonus)
MySurvey is known for offering $5 per survey – and they’re short too. However, this isn’t always the case. There are also quite a bit of lower-paying surveys. On average I earn roughly $8 – $10 per hour with this site
Those who are residents of the US, England or Australia can register with this site. You get a $2 bonus when you register for a new account, and the more surveys you take the more you will be rewarded.
The great thing about MySurvey is that you’ll always know how long each survey takes and how much it pays before you take it.
- $2 registration bonus
- You always know how long each survey takes and how much it pays
- Earn roughly $8 – $10 per hour
- The more surveys you take, the more you will be rewarded
- Payouts can be as PayPal deposits, gift cards or donations to charity
18. VIP Voice (Automatically Enter In $1,000 Drawing Upon Registration)
VIP Voice is a bit different from the other surveys sites out there. Their rewards system is based on a tier program, and they tend to focus on drawings and sweepstakes rather than earning a specific amount per survey.
However, they still tell you how many points you can earn per survey. In addition to points, you’re also often automatically entered in drawings. You even automatically entered in a drawing for $1,000 once you register.
The payout for this site is a bit lower, and sometimes it’s a struggle to reach the $10 per hour point. Yet they make up for it by entering you in lots of sweepstakes entries.
Prizes are also different with this site as they prefer to give out rewards such as bicycles, iPads and more.
- Automatically entered in a drawing to win $1,000 upon registration
- Can earn at a rate of $10/hour if you stick to higher-paying surveys
- Will know how much you earn before you start a survey
- Surveys are automatically send to your email
- Your first survey gives you 3x the amount of points
19. Global Test Market (Great International Survey Site)
Global Test Market is a great survey site for international users since they’re currently available to 49 different countries. Expect to earn at a rate of roughly $10 per hour.
Unfortunately, they have a lot of low-paying surveys, which is why I suggest to stick to only the few high-paying ones that they have. Otherwise, it’s not worth your time. Complete about 1-2 surveys per week and earn an extra $10 – $20 per month.
You need a minimum of $10 to cash out to either PayPal or for gift cards. Each time you refer your friend you get a bonus of 100 points.
- Best international survey site on this list – available to over 49 countries
- Can easily make an extra $20 per month by taking a short amount of surveys
- Only need a balance of $10 to cash out
- Great reputation for always paying out on time
20. EarningStation ($10 Bonus When You Sign-up For 5 Sites)
EarningStation is a site very similar to Swagbucks. While not as popular, you can still make a decent amount taking surveys and completing other tasks. Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take polls, signing-up for free-trial offers and more.
When you sign-up for 5 of their partner sites, you automatically get a $10 sign-up bonus. Like Swagbucks, they also have an excellent referral program, but a bit better. Earn 10% of all of your friends’ earnings for life. In addition, sometimes they have an offer that gives you an extra $5 bonus when your friends earn $5 in their first month.
Surveys max out at around $10 per hour, but again, it’s a nice break from all of the survey-taking. Completing other tasks in conjunction with surveys will help you maximize your earnings and prevent burnout.
- Excellent referral program – earn 10% of all your friends’ earnings for life
- If your friend earns $5 or more their first month, you get a bonus of $5
- High-paying surveys can help you earn $10/hour
- Plenty of tasks to complete other than survey taking
- $10 bonus when you sign-up for 5 of their partner sites
21. Harris Poll Online (Earn Points Even When Ineligible For Surveys)
The benefit of using Harris Poll Online is that they still award you with points even when you’re ineligible for certain surveys. Another great thing is that they offer surveys in many different countries: Japan, the US, the UK, Belgium, Austria, Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Germany, Greece, France, Finland, and Italy.
You need a minimum of balance to cash out for gift cards or PayPal. If you don’t have PayPal, they offer different ways to cash out. Additionally, every once in a while completing surveys will grant you an automatic entry into one of their prize drawings for cash.
The only downside is that they don’t have many surveys to complete. It’s definitely worth looking at if you’re living outside of the US. We have not yet written a review for this survey site.
- Really strong reputation as a survey site that pays on-time
- Multiple countries can sign-up for it
- Mobile app available for earning on the go
- Wide variety of cash out options
- You get paid even if you don’t qualify for a survey
22. CashCrate (Excellent Referral Program With $1 Sign-up Bonus)
CashCrate is one of my favorite short tasks sites out there. You can get paid to take surveys, watch videos, shop online, refer friends, complete free-trial offers and more. Right now they’re giving a $1 bonus just for signing-up.
CashCrate has the best referral program on this list. You get 20% of all of your friends’ earnings for life, and you get an additional $3 when they earn their first $10. Not only that, but second-level referrals still pay you at 10% of their earnings.
This small task site isn’t as popular as Swagbucks or EarningStation, but it’s definitely a great one to add to your list. I would say that with just taking surveys you could earn about $8 per hour. However, you can refer a lot of friends and complete other tasks to more than enough make up for this lower rate.
- $1 Registration Bonus
- Can earn from other tasks other than just surveys
- Best referral program on this list – earn 20% of all your friends’ earnings for life
- Earn an additional $3 when your friends earn their first $10
- Earn 10% of earnings of all second-level referrals
23. Qmee (Get Paid To Surf The Web)
Qmee wasn’t originally known for their surveys, but they added them in about a year ago. Qmee is a browser extension that pays you when you surf the web.
Each time you surf, if they have relevant content a small sidebar will appear with ads. Click on the ad to earn anywhere from 3 to 10 cents per click. You can search on almost any search engine and shopping sites like Amazon.
Get a $1 bonus when you refer a friend. There’s no limit to the amount of referrals you’ll make.
Don’t expect to make a ton of extra cash taking surveys with Qmee, but it’s a nice addition to their search functionality. I find that I can get paid around $10 – $20 per month just surfing the web like I normally do.
- Get paid to surf the web like you normally do
- Earn a $1 bonus each time you refer a friend and they cash out for the first time
- Expect to earn around $10 – $20 a month surfing the web
- No minimum cash out required
24. Springboard America (High Potential For Great Payouts)
I sometimes earn $100 or more per month with this site. Although they don’t come with a registration bonus, you’re going to love this site due to their high payouts on surveys.
On average, I’ve found that their surveys typically pay anywhere from $.50 – $3 and don’t take up much time. I would say realistically I earn about $15 per hour, and that’s because I don’t bother with their low-paying surveys.
You’ll always know how many points you’ll earn before taking a survey, and you’ll always be given a rough estimation of how long it takes. This way it’s quite easy to determine if a survey is worth your time or not.
They do have a minimum threshold of $50, but I’ve usually found this not to be a hinderance since I can quickly get to this amount.
- Potential for some of the highest earnings on the web when it comes to survey sites
- Earn at a rate of $15+ per hour if you stick with high-paying surveys
- Will always know how long a survey takes and how much it pays
- Great referral system
- Exchange for both gift cards and PayPal deposits
25. MySoapBox ($2 Registration Bonus)
MySoapBox doesn’t have as much of a lengthy reputation as the other survey sites, but you can still learn at a great rate. The only downside is that sometimes they don’t have that many surveys available – and that’s okay. This is because their surveys pay very well.
If you’re looking to a survey site that only tends to have high-paying surveys, MySoapBox is perfect. I can find myself earning up to $15/hour, and it’s a shame they don’t have more surveys. They even have a sign-up bonus of $2.
The best part about MySoapBox is that after you make your first cash out, you only need a minimum cash out of $1. Surveys tend to be more interesting and prizes are typically rewarded within 2 days.
- $2 registration bonus
- Only $1 minimum to cash out after your first time cashing out at $25
- Surveys tend to be much more interesting than other survey sites
- Mostly consisted of high-paying surveys
- Can setup email notifications for new surveys
26. Creations Rewards ($5 Sign-up Bonus)
The last survey site on our list is another small task site like Swagbucks or EarningStation. Get paid for completing tasks you already do: playing games, shopping online, watching videos, referring friends and more.
You even get a $5 bonus for registering as a new user after you earn your first $5. Their surveys don’t pay all that well, but I typically find the best cash to be earned from watching videos.
They come with an excellent referral program giving you 10% of all your friends’ earnings. Another awesome pro to this site is their minimum cash out balance of only $5 for a gift cards of your choosing.
- Low cash out threshold at only $5
- $5 registration bonus when you earn your first $5 in your first 60 days
- Earn rewards for other tasks that you complete on a daily basis
- Excellent referral program
27. SurveySavvy (Earn roughly $3 per survey)
SurveySavvy doesn’t have as long of a reputation as the other sites on this list, but that doesn’t mean they don’t pay well. Most surveys pay around $3 and take only around 10 – 15 minutes to complete. At this rate you’re earning at a rate of roughly $15 per hour.
While there isn’t a sign-up bonus, their great payout rate more than makes up for it. Sometimes they do have surveys that pay as much as $20, but these tend to be quite rare. You can also expect surveys like this to take a bit longer.
Survey Savvy also has a new program called SurveySavvy Connect in which you can earn a passive income by having them track how you use your internet.
With SurveySavvy Connect, simply install the app to your devices and get paid for doing thins that you’d normally do. Earn $5 per device you have it installed on at a maximum of $180 per year.
As of yet, we haven’t written up a review of :. Be sure to look for one in the future.
- Great payout rate at roughly $3 per survey
- Potential to earn $15 per hour
- SurveySavvy Connect gives you a chance to earn a passive income
- Sometimes there are higher-paying surveys up to a maximum of $20
28. Valued Opinions (Earn Up To $5 Per Survey)
Valued Opinions often has surveys that pay at a minimum rate of $1.50 and that don’t take a lot of time to complete. You need a minimum balance of $20 to cash out for a gift card of your choosing.
With a strong reputation since 2004, Valued Opinions has been known to pay out accurately and on-time. They currently have over 3 million members and are also actively seeking out participants in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the US.
As of now we have not yet written a review for Valued Opinions, but be sure to check back soon for one.
- Strong reputation as a survey site that’s been around 10+ years
- Most surveys pay at a rate of $1.50 or higher
- Only need $20 to cash out for a gift card of your choosing
- Over 3 million members
- Earn up to $5 per survey
29. Paid Viewpoint (Earn More The More Surveys You Take)
Paid Viewpoint is primarily focused on frequent survey-takers. When you take a large amount of surveys, you can quickly increase your “Trait Score.” The higher this value, the more you will get paid for each survey you take.
I typically don’t find a lot of surveys to be available with Paid Viewpoint, but most that I’ve taken pay anywhere from $.50 cents to $2 or $3 dollars.
The great thing about them is that you earn 20% of all your friends’ earnings up to a maximum of $25. There’s no limit to the amount of friends you can invite.
- Excellent referral program at 20% of all your friends’ earnings
- Most surveys pay quite well at $.50 cents to a few dollars
- The more surveys you take, the more you earn per survey
- Invite as many friends as you want for extra cash
What To Look For In The Best Survey Sites
With so many survey sites out there claiming that you can make thousands, it’s difficult to determine what’s scam or legit. However, there are a key factors that you should look for:
- Never pay for a survey site. Any legitimate survey site will ever ask for your payment information.
- Sign-up bonuses. While not all of the good survey sites give you a bonus just for registering as a new user, it’s definitely a great incentive. Sometimes they can be as high as $5. I sometimes sign-up just for the sign-up bonus and then cash out once I meet the payment threshold. If I don’t like the site, I don’t continue.
- Payment Thresholds. Most survey sites require you to reach a minimum balance before you can cash out. Be aware of this when you first sign-up. I’ve seen some for as little as $5 and some as high as $50. Yet keep in mind that those with a higher payout threshold usually pay much better.
- Stick to high-paying surveys. I do my best to list surveys on this list that at least pay at a minimum rate of $10/hour. Calculate how much you can earn by dividing how much you earn by how long it takes in hours ($5 survey / .5 hours = $10/hour). Survey sites typically have low-paying surveys and high-paying ones. If you see a survey that doesn’t pay well, move on to the next one or wait for a new one to come out.
- How and when they pay. This may be important depending on how quick you need the cash. I’ve seen survey sites pay out only once a month, whereas with others you can request a payout at any time. Furthermore, keep in mind what type of compensation they pay, whether it be gift cards or PayPal deposits. All of the sites have at least paid me once.
- Privacy. Most of the time you don’t have to worry about this. Survey sites typically keep all of your answers anonymous, so there’s no way to link your opinions back to you. I made sure that all survey sites on this list meet this criteria.
- Don’t forget to verify your email. When you register with the majority of these survey sites, they’ll require you to verify your email address.
Tips For Maximizing Your Earnings With Online Survey Sites
Here’s a quick list of tips that you should keep in mind when participating in online survey sites
When you first start taking surveys, it can be exciting to realize that you can easily earn some extra cash online. However, I caution you to take it slow. Burnout is quite common since surveys can be quite tedious.
If you find yourself getting bored of one survey site, skip it for a while and try a new one and go back to it later. I personally make sure to take a day off from surveys all-together.
There was one point in which I was doing hours of survey-taking a day, and I ended up stopping for 2 months, greatly decreasing my extra cashflow.
Don’t Stick With One Site
As much as I hate to admit this, you can’t just pick one of these survey sites. This is because there just aren’t enough surveys to go around that are high-paying.
I’ve mentioned this multiple times above, but don’t waste your time with low-paying surveys. If you’re not earning at a rate of around $10 per hour, take a break from that site and go to a new one.
You’ll typically find the most amount of high-paying surveys to be available when you first register. Once those are exhausted, go to a new survey site and come back to your previous one. More often then not, you’ll find new surveys with a decent payout rate.
Refer Your Friends
Most of these survey sites have a referral program. All it takes is a quick post to your Facebook or Twitter account to shout out your referral link to all of your friends.
Sometimes Sign-up Bonuses Are All You Need
I sometimes sign-up for a survey site only to find out that I hate it. However, with a $5 registration bonus, it’s difficult to complain.
If this is the case, what I usually do is make enough to reach the minimum cash out threshold and never come back to the site again. Sometimes this is worth it if the sign-up bonus is high enough.
Keep in mind that I cannot promise any of these earnings. Furthermore, the earnings that I estimate are only assuming that you take high-paying surveys.
Survey sites are great for when you have a few minutes to spare when waiting for someone or are waiting in line. When I had an office job and nothing to do, I would often take survey sites to increase my cashflow by a few hundred a month.
If you liked this post, you may like the following:
- 35 Work From Home Gigs That Pay Once A Week or Daily
- 35 Ways To Score Free Amazon Gift Cards
- 10 Free Apps That Pay You To Scan Grocery Receipts
Do you see a survey site that’s not on this list and should be? Feel free to let us know about it in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!