WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
There are so many survey sites available out there that it may be hard to choose which ones to whittle down to conserve your time and energy towards a select few.
But you’d want to know which survey sites pay better for the optimal return of your time and effort.
None of these (or any survey site) will make you rich overnight but a couple hundred a month is still nice pocket money.
Feeling lazy and want to skip the reviews?
Here’s our top 5:
- Survey Junkie (some of the highest-paying surveys)
- Swagbucks ($5 sign-up bonus – lot of ways to earn)
- LifePoints (easily earn $10 – $12 per hour)
- Springboard America (excellent surveys and high-paying)
- Vindale Research ($1 sign-up bonus and many surveys)
Now let’s get started with the 10 highest paying survey sites out there.
Survey Junkie is one of the top paying survey sites out there.
Even though there is no sign-up bonus money for joining, they still pay about $1 to $3 per survey with each survey averaging about 15 minutes each – about $12 an hour (or more).
How many surveys you’ll be able to do depends on the answers on your profile questionnaires.
You also can earn points on this site for completed surveys, profile questionnaires, referring friends and other point opportunities.
1,000 points is worth $10.
The minimum you can cash out is $10 and you can redeem for PayPal cash or Gift eCards.
Two advantages of Survey Junkie are:
- Get your points quickly – usually instantly
- Your points don’t expire – take your time and accumulate a higher amount to cash out with.
Swagbucks is much more than a survey site which means more earning opportunities.
There are many more surveys offered on this site than most out there.
First, start with a $5 sign-up bonus and then earn about 5 to 150 Swagbucks (SB) per survey which take anywhere from 3 minutes to 30 minutes. 100 SBs equal $1.
With all the different earning opportunities available on Swagbucks it’s possible to make $10 an hour.
Other ways to earn are from cash-back shopping, answering the daily poll.
Checking out the different offers and trials, watching videos, ding a web search, referring friends, playing quizzes & games, and much more.
Advantages of using Swagbucks are:
- You earn 10% of all your referred friend’s earnings
- One of the highest sign-up bonuses – $5 free
- More to accomplish than just surveys
Although they aren’t as popular as the top two contenders on this list, LifePoints is quickly becoming one of the best survey sites out there.
Most people tend to use this site through their free mobile app.
On average, you can expect surveys to take around 5 – 10 minutes long and pay you at a rate of $.50 – $1 per survey.
If you pick the right surveys that are quick and pay well, it’s not difficult to earn at a rate of $10 per hour.
New users get a registration bonus of 10 points.
The best part?
There’s a wide abundance of surveys, so it’d be rare for you to ever run out assuming you’re in the right location.
Advantages of LifePoints:
- Quick surveys with great pay
- 10-point registration bonus
- Excellent mobile app
- Most users report surveys to be fun and interesting
Springboard America is sometimes considered one of the highest-paying survey sites out there.
It’s not uncommon to take a survey that pays you up to $50, but keep in mind that these surveys may take you upward of a few hours.
Even their low-paying surveys tend to pay high around a few dollars to around $10 in cash.
The only downside is that sometimes there aren’t a wide variety of surveys to take with Springboard.
However, whenever there are surveys available, they tend to be higher-paying than most other sites out there.
Advantages of Springboard America are:
- Definitely one of the highest-paying sites around
- Some surveys pay up to $50
- Easy-to-use interface
Vindale Research claims to be the highest paying survey site on the internet.
A great bonus with this site is that they pay in cash (by check or PayPal) for their surveys and not on a points system.
You start with a $2 sign up bonus and their surveys pay around 25¢ – $50, plus there are other ways to earn such as answering their reward emails, joining paid studies, referring friends, reward codes, watching videos, and submitting a photo
It’s possible to earn about $10 – $12 per hour.
Advantages of Vindale Research:
- Highest paying surveys – rare ones earn $75
- Get $5 for referring a friend
- Get $5 for sending a photo of you with your reward payment
- Paid in Cash and not Points
6. Ipsos I-Say
Ipsos I-Say is another great site even though it’s not a highest paying one. They do have a good supply of surveys to take.
Even though there is no sign-up bonus they have a loyalty program instead, which means you earn bonus points after a set number of surveys completed.
Surveys average about 20 minutes each but many people finish them quicker. A 10-minute survey gets you about 45 – 60 I-Say points. 100 I-Say points equal $1, so it’s possible to earn about $8 – $10 an hour.
Advantages of Ipsos I-Say are:
- A large variety of surveys offered
- The more surveys you take – the higher the bonus points
- Automatically entered into a drawing for prizes after each survey
- Instantly know if you’re disqualified at the beginning of surveys instead of at the end like most sites.
MySurvey may sound like it’s only surveys but you can also earn with participant “diaries” and product testing as well.
Signing up earns you 2,000 points ($20).
Their surveys pay-out ranges from 50¢ to $1.25 and vary in length from 5 minutes to 45 minutes.
There are higher rewards for product testing and participant “diaries”. It’s possible to earn $3 – $8 an hour.
MySurvey members are also rewarded with contest entries after each survey as well as just for logging in.
Contests are also offered on their Facebook page too. Contests such as 10,000 MySurvey points (valued at $100) and other point values.
Advantages of MySurvey are:
- Get $1.50 for each friend you refer
- Get to keep products after you’ve reviewed them
- Contest entries easily obtained (just log in for some).
- The more surveys you take, the more surveys available and the higher the payout
PointsClub is a great survey site with a slightly different working method.
Instead of earning points and then choosing your payment or gift card, you choose your goal payment you want (such as a $25 PayPal card) and then earn points towards that goal only.
You’ll need to check in daily to climb the different levels which earn you more points on each survey you take, however, if you miss a day you’ll need to restart at level 1 again.
The points awarded in each survey vary but the higher levels earn more, for example, a 5-minute survey on Level 1 earns you about 1250 points, but a Level 2 will earn 1500 points, and so on and so forth.
1,000 points equal $1.00 and the average survey will earn you anywhere from 200 to more than 2,000 points. You also get $5 for signing up (5,000 points) as well.
The $25 PayPal gift card I mentioned costs 25,000 but you’ve already earned 20% of it for just signing up.
When you get up to Level 10 (earning 100% bonuses) it’s possible to make around $14 – $15 per hour.
Another way to get points is to join their Facebook page and watch for the daily sweeps points code.
You then enter this code on the PointsClub webpage for the chance to win 1,000 free points (10 winners chosen daily).
Advantages of PointsClub:
- Possible to earn 100% bonuses on the highest level
- Quickly earn points towards goal
- Many surveys available daily.
There are many ways to earn on InboxDollars besides surveys.
You can also earn by checking out offers, shopping, web search, watching videos, playing games, reading emails, referring friends and many more ways.
There is a $5 sign-up bonus and their surveys pay about 10¢ to $3.50 and up.
You also earn a bonus spin and win a ticket with each survey for a chance to win cash, survey tokens (for extra cash on your next survey), and scratch and win tickets as well.
If you only take surveys on InboxDollars you can earn about $5 – $10 per hour.
Advantages of InboxDollars:
- More earning opportunities than surveys
- Earn 10% of all your referred friend’s earnings
- Receive spin tokens for more chances for cash after each survey.
The last survey site I’ll discuss is Pinecone Research.
This site is a bit different as they pretty much pay a flat $3 per survey so there’s no guesswork.
Most surveys take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete so it’s possible to make about $12 – $18 per hour.
These surveys are not listed on a dashboard platform but instead are by invitation only through email.
So, it’s important to keep filling out surveys to be able to qualify for more of them.
Advantages of Pinecone Research:
- A flat minimum rate of $3 a survey
- Email invites to surveys – removes having to check into the dashboard
- No minimum cash out required. Cash out after your first survey.
Joining any of these ten survey sites has the potential to make anywhere from $3 an hour all the way up to $18 an hour.
Combining several sites to work on in your spare time could earn you about $600 a month with the various types of surveys available.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this post on 10 highest paying survey sites. For more ways to earn in your spare time, check out these posts:
- Top 5 Rewards Programs to Make Money Surfing The Web
- 101 Free Money-Making Apps to Quickly Earn Cash from Your Phone
- 18 Sites to Make Money Doing Online Tasks
Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!