WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: Drive for DoorDash and start earning money on your own time! No passengers, no bosses, no limits. Drive For DoorDash Now & Get Your First Paycheck This Week
Most survey sites can be done from your mobile phone, but when you access their site via your mobile browser it can sometimes be a pain. Quick Thoughts makes it easy and accessible, as surveys are encouraged to be taken from your smartphone. Expect to make around $30/month with this app.
What Is Quick Thoughts?
Quick Thoughts is a free mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices that pays you to complete surveys. Their goal is to conduct market research for companies in order to help improve products and services to the average consumer such as yourself.
Each time you complete a survey, you are given cash which can be exchanged for gift cards to popular retailers or directly into cash via a PayPal deposit. Out of all the mobile survey apps, I have found Quick Thoughts to be one of the highest-paying out there.
On average, surveys take about 15 minutes to complete. I usually have time to complete one or at least a part of one while I’m waiting in line or have some spare time to kill. This is definitely a great app for those looking to add some quick cash to their pockets.
How Do I Sign-Up & Start Earning Cash With Quick Thoughts?
Quick Thoughts is very easy to sign-up for. Here we’ve broken it down into 4 easy steps.
1. Download the app. You can download the app for iOS or Android devices by clicking this link here.
2. Register. When you first open the app you will be asked to register for a new account. Click on the “Sign-Up” button and then enter some personal information such as your email address, name, and to create a password. You’ll need to verify your email address. Quick Thoughts will also you require you to activate location services.
3. Complete surveys. Once you log-in, you can complete surveys by clicking the “Find me a survey” button on the main screen. You’ll first be asked to complete some preliminary questions to see what type of surveys you qualify for. Be sure to answer all questions honestly.
4. Cash Out. Once you reach a balance of $10.00, you’ll be eligible to cash out for a $10 iTunes Gift Card.
How Much Money Can I Make With Quick Thoughts?
It’s pretty easy to figure out how much you can earn with this app. Most surveys take on average 15 minutes, but I find that if you work quickly and efficiently you can usually get them done in around 10 minutes. Each survey will pay you $1.00.
Calculating this out, it comes to a total of about $6 dollars per hour. While it may seem low, Quick Thoughts is giving you the opportunity to easily take a survey from your phone. This means that those many times you are waiting in line or have some time to kill, this is a great way to supplement your income. Overall, you can expect to have 1 survey a day at $1 dollar each.
Just be sure to do as many surveys as possible. They shouldn’t go away, but the more you do the more that will become available. The only downside is the form of payment. You will only receive iTunes gift cards. Fortunately, if you don’t want them, they can always be sold to online gift card vendors.
Quick Thoughts isn’t meant to make you rich, but provides an easy-to-use interface that allows you to quickly get a survey done. Constantly maintaining your login credentials will spare you the time that you’d normally have to take to go to a webpage, log-in, and find a survey to take. This way, you don’t have to worry about any of that. Registration is 100% free.
If you’re looking for some other great money-making apps, we recommend the following:
If you have any questions, or would like to share your thoughts about the app, feel free to leave them in the comments below. I originally had troubles setting up an account, but a quick email to Quick Thoughts and their great customer service team quickly resolved the issue. Thanks again for reading and happy frugaling!