If you want to make some extra cash in your spare time, you can earn money by sharing images with ImgRock. It doesn’t matter what type of image you upload, as long as it receives views you’re going to get paid.
What Is ImgRock?
Simply put, ImgRock is an online website that pays you each time you upload an image and it gets viewed. ImgRock serves as an online storage database for images, meaning that you can also choose to upload your image just for storage and not share it with others. However, take note that if you decide not to share, you won’t get paid.
You cannot search for images uploaded by others, meaning you’re going to have to share your image link with others if you want to get paid. This helps protect others of their privacy if they choose not to share. All kinds of images can be uploaded, from party photos, violent ones, or even pornographic ones.
Registration is completely free. As of now, ImgRock pays you $8.50 for every 1,000 impressions that your image receives. That’s why it’s important to share them with as many people as you possibly can. Payments are usually made within 1-2 days, and there’s a minimum payout of $1 to PayPal, Payza, Skrill, etc.
When uploading, it must be under a certain size, and you can only upload up to 100 images at a time. However, the more you upload and share, the more you’re going to make. You can delete any image that you’ve already uploaded.
How Do I Start Earning Money With ImgRock?
Earning cash with ImgRock is very straightforward and can be done in 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for ImgRock by clicking this link here. You’ll need to enter in your name, email, payment information, and also verify your email.
2. Upload images. You can upload up to 100 images at a time as long as they’re each under a certain size limit. If you’re uploading adult images, make sure to leave the box checked below, or uncheck it if they aren’t.
3. Share images. Each image that you upload will come with a share link that you can give out to share with others. The more views you get, the more you’ll get paid. Views are based on IP, so you can’t simply view your image a lot of times and get paid. Give these links out to your friends.
When you share a link, the person viewing it will have to click “View Image” in order to continue seeing it. There may be some pop-up ads, so if you don’t want to annoy your friends, it might not be a good idea to share images with them this way.
4. Get paid. You can request a payout as soon as you get a minimum of $1 in your account. The payout amount is actually determined by which country you live in. The US has the highest payout at $8.50 per 1,000 views.
5. Refer friends. You can make some money by referring your friends. You’ll receive 5% of all income that each referral makes. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
The most annoying thing you might find out about ImgRock is the annoying pop-up ads that come up when someone tries to view your link. This is why I highly recommend warning any friends beforehand when sharing images. Otherwise, $8.50 per 1,000 views is quite a great deal.
If you’re looking for some other ways to earn some extra cash online, I suggest the following:
If you have any other questions or thoughts regarding ImgRock or anything else, feel free to leave them down in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!