Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
If you want to make some extra cash downloading and reviewing apps, Best Review App is an online website that will pay you for leaving detailed descriptions about your opinion on a particular part. This one is available for international users as well.
What Is Best Review App?
Best Review App is a website in which you are given iOS or Android apps to download and agree to leave your honest review for each one. Each time you do this you are paid a certain sum of money. Apps can be downloaded to your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device. This platform is especially great for developers who wish to get their app a higher ranking in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
After downloading an app, you have up to 24 hours to leave a review. Make this review as objective as possible, and feel free to give some feedback about your honest opinion. If after 24 hours you fail to leave a review, the app will be assigned to another user. Once the review is verified, you will receive cash that is deposited to your PayPal account, or you can claim gift cards to larger retailers such as Amazon or iTunes.
Reviews need to be at least 40 words in length and you need to give the app a rating of either 4 or 5 stars. Each review pays you $.50 cents.If the app is a paid app, you will receive the amount back that you paid for it + an additional $.50 cents, so you’re never paying anything. Payouts are made every Friday.
How Can I Get Started & Get Paid With Best Review App?
Signing-up and getting started with Best Review App is a simple process that can be done in 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for an account by clicking this link here. Choose the platform for which you wish to leave app reviews for, either iOS or Android.
2. Enter in your information. You’ll need to enter in your basic information, such as email and name. Make sure to enter in your iTunes nickname correctly. You can find this by opening iTunes and going to account info. You can also change it if you want. You can support FFL by entering our Referral NickName: jwuerch. Thank you!
3. Download apps. Once you log-in, you’ll see a list of apps that you can download. When you first start off, there won’t be many, but as time goes along you’ll find that your account has more and more apps to download.
4. Write a review. You’ll have 24 hours to leave a review after you’ve downloaded and tested the app. Make sure to give it at least 4 stars and to be objective about what you write.
How Can I Earn Even More?
You can also refer your friends and earn 5% of all their earnings. Go to your profile page to find your invite link. A great way to spread the word is through Facebook or Twitter. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
Best Review App is a great way to earn some extra cash in your spare time. I usually download an app to my phone and review it quickly while I’m either waiting in line or have some time to kill. If you’re looking at other ways to earn money downloading apps, you can read on how to make $200/month downloading apps with these 10 programs.
If you have any questions or comments, don’t be afraid to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling.
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.