Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Note: Gomez Peer Zone was shut down in October of 2018. If you’re looking for similar apps or articles to this Gomez Peer Zone review, we suggest checking out our list of passive income apps.
A rewards program called Gomez PEER Zone is a secure application that runs passively in the background and will give you cash.
This Gomez Peer Zone review will teach you how to make a total of $131 USD per year per device.
What Is Gomez Peer Zone?
More specifically, Gomez PEER Zone is a secure java application that utilizes your system’s idle resources. This application tests the performance and speed of websites without slowing down your computer. The longer you run it on your PC, the more you will get paid.
As long as you are connected to the internet, Gomez PEER Zone will be able to perform without any impact on your machine’s performance. There are more than 150,000 users currently using this rewards system. You must have a PayPal account and a Windows PC in order to sign-up and get paid (sorry Mac users).
Rest-assured, the software was designed while taking security into account. The Gomez PEER Zone software uses 128-bit encryption for SSL and does not contain any viruses.
How Can I Register with Gomez Peer Zone?
Signing-up isn’t very complicated. We’re here to walk you through it in 3 simple steps.
1. Go to www.gomezpeerzone.com and click on the “Apply” button in the upper-right-hand corner.
Then you’ll be redirected to a page where you’ll enter your email and create a username. Select to be paid via PayPal or to donate your funds to charity. Click here to use our referral link and support us!
2. Once you sign-up, you’ll be redirected to your account homepage. Any time you want an update on your earnings refer back to this page.
When you sign-up your account status will be marked as pending and must wait approval. This can take as little as a few days to as much as a month to become activated, so be patient as it is worth it.
3. Next click on the link on the left sidebar that says “Download PEER Software.” Download and install the software.Run the software whenever you use it. Sit back and wait for your payment via PayPal.
How Much Money Can I Make?
Fortunately, Gomez PEER Zone is one of the few rewards programs that works in any country worldwide. The amount of money you can make depends on the country that you are in.
Countries are divided into three categories: low-earnings, medium-earnings and high-earnings. Unfortunately for all of you U.S users out there like myself, we are in the low-earnings category and can make around $131.00 per year. Look at the rate chart below to get an idea of how much you can make.
If you want to see their full rate chart listed with countries in alphabetical order, you can click here. Rates are determined by each minute you leave the software running.
Remember, your account has to be marked as active before you can start earning any money.
If you want to increase your earnings potential, you can do so by running the software on more than one machine. The chart above includes what you would make if you ran the software on 1 machine for an entire year. So if you ran it on 2 machines in the US, you’d be roughly making $260 a year instead.
Just be sure to link all of your machines to one account. There’s no need to create multiple ones.
Payments will be made as long as you have a minimum balance in your account of $5.00. As long as you have $5.00 or more in your account balance on the last calendar day of each month, you will be paid within 10 – 15 business days electronically to your PayPal account. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until next month when your balance is higher.
Make sure that you have the same email under your PEER account as you do PayPal or you will not be eligible for payments. You can change your PayPal email at any time under settings.
Here are some tips to maximize your earnings:
- Stay connected to the computer 24/7
- Run multiple devices under the same account
- Refer friends
- Set the performance meter to “Max” under the software settings. This can be found under “Options” > “Preferences.”
- Verify your preferences such as your address and payment information
- Check your power settings. If your computer is set to disable after inactivity, you will stop earning points through the software.
Refer Friends For More Money
There’s also a referral system set in place so that you can make extra cash by referring your friends.
Each friend that you refer that is made active will earn you an extra $1.00. You can refer a friend by clicking on the refer-a-friend link found at the top of the page.
Why Haven’t I Been Activated Yet?
Some people might notice that even after signing-up and being registered for a long time, their accounts are still noted as “pending.” Fortunately, their FAQ has some tips to help you get activated more quickly:
- Be connected to the internet as often as possible
- Run the application and keep it open as often as possible
- Verify that the zip code, country and connection type that you indicated under preferences match the true location of your PC
- Ensure that you’ve completely filled out your payment information, such as your address and PayPal email
New activations are done every two weeks. Keep running the software in order to remain eligible.
There really is no limit to the amount of money you can make with Gomez Peer Zone since they allow multiple devices. For all of those who have a Windows PC, you can make a minimum of $131 dollars a year for doing absolutely nothing!
This has to be one of the easiest ways to create a passive income stream online, even though it may not be a substantial amount.
Is there something we missed regarding this Gomez Peer Zone review? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.