WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
This week we’ve been introducing multiple apps that pay you to unlock your smartphone. Today we’re going to talk about how to use Slidejoy. Use your phone like your normally would and earn cash.
What Is Slidejoy?
Slidejoy is a free mobile app that pays you cash when you open your phone. Upon unlocking your device you’ll notice an ad on the screen after installing the app. Slidejoy receives commission from the advertisers and gives a portion of that to you, the user.
You will get paid the same amount whether you click on the phone or not, so only click on the ad if you are generally interested in it.
You won’t be guaranteed to earn cash each time you unlock your phone, but you will notice throughout the day that the amount in your account is slowly adding up. Slidejoy uses an advanced algorithm to determine when to pay you.
The best way to use this app is to go about your day like you normally would. The only difference is that this time when you unlock your phone you’re getting paid, essentially making this app give you a passive income.
You might not see cash being deposited into your account right away since balances aren’t updated until 7 PM each day.
How Do I Sign-Up For Slidejoy?
Signing-up for Slidejoy is very simple and they walk you through the whole process, but we’ve broken it down in to 3 simple steps. Keep in mind that you must have an Android device in order for this to work. Sorry iOS users.
You will be asked to enter some information such as your email, age and gender.
2. Install Slidejoy on your phone. You can download the app from the Google Play Store. Log-in to your account on your phone. You’ll notice that you automatically receive $.20 cents just for signing-up. If the app is installed, the lock screen should be activated and ads will start displaying when you open your phone.
3. Choose which action to take. When the phone locks up, you can slide left to learn more about the current ad. Slide up to see another ad. Slide right to go to your home screen. Clicking an ad will not get you more money. The goal is to use the phone like you normally would.
4. Cash out when ready. You must have a minimum of $1 dollar in your account to be able to cash out. You can cash out to Square Cash or Paypal, get Google Play credit, or donate to charity.
Just for signing-up you automatically get a free $.20 cents added to your account, just to help you stay motivated to keep using Slidejoy.
Yet the amount you make in the long-run depends on the user. Just remember that when you click ads you won’t earn any extra money.
Slidejoy estimates that by just using your phone like you normally would you can expect anywhere from $5 – $15 dollars per month by unlocking your phone. Taking the average of these two numbers we estimate that you will make $10 per month.
If you’re a frequent phone user, then you can expect to make a little bit more. You need a minimum of $1 to cash out.
If you want to make even more money, you can refer your friends and earn 20% of your friend’s earnings for the first month. Support us by using our referral link here.
Absolutely. In fact, I highly recommend it so that you can increase your earnings. The more lockscreen apps you have installed on your phone the better, as they usually won’t interfere with one another.
When you unlock your phone, each lockscreen app will be shown one-by-one and you just swipe right for each lockscreen that appears. If you want to know about other lockscreen apps that we’ve written about and can be used with Slidejoy, here’s a short list below:
Again, sorry iOS users, but Apple is against the way lockscreen apps for the time being. These are only for Android.
There’s no telling how much you’re going to be rewarded when you unlock your screen. Slidejoy uses an algorithm to determine how much you make. I’ve heard of people making only 10 cents a day and others making 50 cents – it all depends on the person.
I highly recommend you use Slidejoy with other unlock screen apps. You’ll have to swipe for each app, but at most this will only add a few extra seconds when unlocking your screen. Tell us how much you’ve earned with Slidejoy in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!