WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: Drive for DoorDash and start earning money on your own time! No passengers, no bosses, no limits. Drive For DoorDash Now & Get Your First Paycheck This Week
The MooCash App (download link) pays you for something you already do everyday – unlocking your phone. Each time you unlock you get paid in cash, gift cards and other cool rewards.
What Is MooCash?
MooCash (previously known as MooLocker) is a free mobile app that’s currently only available for Android devices. After installing the app, each unlock displays an ad on your screen. Swipe left to view more information about the advertisement, or swipe right to go to your normal home screen.
Each time you swipe left to view an offer, you earn a certain amount of points. These points can be exchanged for the following cash prizes:
- PayPal withdrawals
- Gift cards to popular retailers
- Free talktime
- Mobile recharge
- Free shopping vouchers
You can also earn points by completing offers such as downloading free apps, watching a video or visiting a web page. While MooCash is available internationally to all users across the globe, certain countries are limited to the amount of offers available.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With MooCash?
Each time you swipe left the MooCash App awards you with 5 points. You need a minimum of 2,000 coins to cash out. 1,000 coins is equivalent to $1 USD. You’ll receive your reward within 72 hours from the time you claim it.
Since the reward amount is so low per swipe, we suggest that you don’t purposely try to unlock your phone. Simply use your phone like you normally would, but this time you get rewarded for checking out an offer that you’re generally interested in.
If you install an app and don’t see points in your account, be sure to open it for a minimum of 5 minutes and to register for an account. After that, you may need to open the app once a day for the following 3 days.
Be aware that certain redemption options may charge a small fee such, so you might not get a full reward payment when cashing out. PayPal withdrawals charge a fee of 3% plus $.30 cents each transaction.
Refer Your Friends
Referring friends is one of the easiest ways to earn points. When your friend signs up using your referral link, you and your friend both get a bonus of 30 coins. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. Thank you!
How Do I Get Started With MooCash?
Getting started is incredibly simple, but we’re going to break it down for you in just 4 easy steps.
1. Install and register. Currently, the MooCash App is only available for Android devices on the Google Play Store. The only way to register for a new account is via Facebook.
2. Swipe left or right. Swipe right to go directly to your home screen, or swipe left to view an offer and earn 5 points. You can also earn extra points from watching videos, downloading apps or visiting advertisers’ webpages.
3. Cash out. Once you reach a minimum of 2,000 coins in your account, you can withdraw for cash prizes. The rewards available may differ depending on the country that you’re in.
4. Refer friends. Referring friends is the easiest way to earn some extra points with MooCash, and each friend you refer gets you both a bonus of 30 points. A great way to spread the word is via Facebook or Twitter.
Is MooCash Worth It?
From our personal opinion, MooCash is not worth it if you’re expecting to earn a lot of money. The main reason for this is because it’s not guaranteed that an offer will be available when you unlock your phone. Not only that, but the reward per each left swipe is incredibly low.
Sometimes the offers and the videos do pay a bit more, so we can see why some people might want to use the app if it’s for completing these tasks. Most likely it’s only going to be only US users that see these types of offers.
For those that simply want to view advertisements that are interesting to them, it’s definitely worth it. With this in mind, you’re basically earning cash for something you’d do anyways.
The S’more and Slidejoy App are some of the better unlock apps I use. They tend to have a higher payout, and it doesn’t matter whether you swipe left or right – you’re going to get paid. You can also check out our list of the top 5 smartphone unlocking apps. The great thing is that these apps is that you can stack them. The more unlock apps that you install, the more you get paid.
The MooCash App is a great way to earn some extra cash for something you already do. Registration is completely free. Their payout is a bit low compared to other phone unlocking apps. However, it’s great for users that like to check out offers and other cool apps that they deem as interesting. Have you tried out MooCash? Let us know about your experience in the comments. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!