Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Update: This app no longer works. We recommend using Swagbucks as an alternative.
If you need a quick and easy way to make some extra cash, the Premise App will pay you to take pictures of products found in your area. You can also complete tasks online if you don’t feel like leaving your home. This is a great way for those in between jobs or who just want to supplement their income.
What Is Premise?
Premise is a free mobile app that is currently only available for Android devices. They’re willing to pay you to do research on everyday items in your community by taking pictures. Most of these pictures consist of the product itself along with the price tag in order to constantly keep accurate data on the prices of products.
Here are some examples of the different types of things you can take pictures of in order to earn cash:
- University degree
- Movie tickets
- Daily newspaper
- Restaurant menu items
- Bus tickets
- Plane tickets
- Hotel room prices
- Store products
How Much Can I Earn With Premise?
The amount you earn with premise entirely depends on the task that you’re completing, but we’ve found that 95% of all tasks will pay you $.20 cents. Assuming it only takes a couple of minutes to take a picture and submit it, you could be earning anywhere from around $6 – $10 per hour. Keep in mind that this is only an estimation, and it also depends on how fast you work with the app.
There’s no minimum balance that you need to cash out. As long as you have $.20 cents in your account you can cash out directly to your PayPal account.
You can also refer friends to earn more. Each time you refer a friend, they get a bonus f $.20 cents upon sign-up and so do you. Keep in mind that in order to even receive these referral bonuses, you must first submit 20 pictures yourself and have them approved.
How Do I Get Started With Premise?
You can get started and making some extra cash with the Premise App in just 5 easy steps.
1. Register. You can download the Premise App directly from the Google Play Store. You can register by using your Facebook account or email address. Signing-up is completely free.
2. Choose your location. In order to find out what items are available in your area, Premise needs to know your location. Most major cities will be available on the app.
3. Choose a task. Choose a category for the type of task that you want to complete. You can find categories for entertainment, food, services and much more.
4. Take a picture. Follow the instructions on the app screen to accurately take a picture that will get approved for submission. Most pictures must include the product along with the price tag.
5. Get paid. You can cash out immediately after completing just one task. All payments are made to PayPal accounts. Refer friends to increase your earnings – you get a $.20 cent bonus and so does your friend.
One of the great things about Premise is its convenience. If you’re already out and about, you can make some extra cash by taking pictures of products around you. Even if you feel like being a bit lazy, you can shop online and take screenshots of product prices.
If you have any questions or would like to share how Premise has been for you, we’d love to hear about it down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.