WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
Saving money on makeup is undoubtedly great, but going from site to site to find low prices can be frustrating. With shipping fees and free shipping minimums, ordering from numerous sites can really start to add up.
Fortunately, there are a handful of makeup retailers that have consistently low prices across the board. You can find most or all of the items you need on one site, so you only have to place one order at a time.
In this post, I’m covering seven different makeup companies with price points of $10 or less. These makeup websites offer cheap makeup online, but the quality is far from low.
You can get the looks you want without site-hopping or spending a fortune. Each of these sites offers everything from makeup brushes to eyeshadow palettes to lipstick. To get you started, I’ve listed some of each site’s best-selling cosmetics as well as some money saving tips.
Coastal Scents is a fairly new go-to cosmetics company for me; I just learned about their incredibly affordable line of products last year.
This company is popular for offering single pan eyeshadows that you can use to design your own eyeshadow palettes. Additionally, they offer a selection of lip products, blushes, highlighters, brushes, and more. You can find a bit of everything on this website.
Coastal Scents is notorious for their Hot Pot Eye Shadows. These are the single pan eyeshadows mentioned above. Below you’ll find a link to 300+ Hot Pots along with other bestsellers:
- Hot Pot Eyeshadows – $1.95
- 10 Blush Palette – $9.95
- Eclipse Concealer Palette – $9.95
- Camo Quad Concealers – $7.95
- Lipsticks – $3.95
Money Saving Tip
Coastal Scents regularly sends out e-mails regarding their sales. There are frequently 50% off sales for their bestselling palettes, brush collections, and more. Join their mailing list to snag the lowest possible prices on the items you’ve been eyeing.
ColourPop is a web-based cosmetics company that’s well-known for their highly pigmented shadows and lip colors. They’re also popular for offering these items at an excellent price point.
Their lip colors come in many different formulas, and they’re all $6 or less. This company is continuing to grow and expand their inventory while maintaining that attractive price point.
ColourPop has many popular products; I’m personally a huge fan of their Super Shock Shadow and Ultra Satin Lip formula. Some of the budget friendly items listed as bestsellers on their website include:
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip – $6.00
- ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lip – $6.00
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip – $6.00
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow – $5.00
- ColourPop Pearlized Highlighter – $8.00
Money Saving Tip
ColourPop offers a $5.00 discount for new customers or new site visitors. Shipping in the United States is $4.99, so you can essentially get free shipping. I use Ten Minute Mail to receive the $5.00 off code for each order I place.
The sale section of the ColourPop website frequently features items that are 20% off. You’ll find lip formulas for $4.80 and Super Shock shadows for $4.00. This section is updated often, so it’s my go-to place for a steal of a deal.
One of my favorite budget-friendly makeup companies is e.l.f. Cosmetics. They started as a small online-only company, but their incredibly low prices and quality products are now sold worldwide. A huge selection of their products are sold at price points between $3 and $10.
The cosmetics listed below are from e.l.f.’s Best Sellers list. Each of these items is $10 or less with an average price of $4.62. I’ve used the top five items myself and absolutely love them:
- e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator – $3
- e.l.f. Matte Lip Color – $3
- e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer – $6
- e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner – $3
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer – $2
- e.l.f. Baked Highlighter – $4
- e.l.f. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette – $10
- e.l.f. Powder Blush Palette – $6
Money Saving Tip
If you’ve never ordered from e.l.f. Cosmetics before, you can get free U.S. shipping on your first order. If you join their free ‘Beauty Squad’ program, you can rack up points for free items, free shipping, coupons, and other good deals.
NYX Cosmetics is a brand that seems to bridge the gap between drugstore makeup and mid-range, pricier brands like Urban Decay.
Used by professional makeup artists and simple makeup enthusiasts alike, this affordable brand has a huge selection of products. From simple lip glosses to vivid shadows for dramatic looks, NYX has something for everyone.
There’s no doubt that NYX has a ton of bestselling products. I’ve listed items below from their ‘Best Sellers’, ‘Pro Picks’, and ‘Fan Faves’ categories on their website. Additionally, I actually own every single one of these cosmetics and give them my stamp of approval!
- Soft Matte Lip Cream – $6.00
- Intense Butter Gloss – $6.00
- Makeup Setting Spray – $8.00
- Micro Brow Pencil – $10.00
- Jumbo Eye Pencil – $4.50
- Eyebrow Gel – $7.00
- Prismatic Shadows – $6.00
- Tame & Frame Brow Pomade – $7.00
- Matte Liquid Liner – $7.00
Money Saving Tip
If you want to save 20% on your first online order, sign up for NYX Cosmetic’s e-mail list.
Wet n’ Wild is a pretty notorious drugstore brand, but this cruelty-free line has expanded over the past few years. Their eyeshadow quads, brushes, highlighters, and other products are often mentioned in beauty blogs and forums.
Their price point is extremely low, but their customer feedback is overwhelmingly high.
Below you’ll find some of the most highly-rated makeup items and cheap makeup brushes from the wet n’ wild website. I’ve used the brushes listed below, and they’re truly excellent quality.
- MegaGlo Highlighting Powder – $4.99
- Photo Focus Concealer – $3.99
- MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick – $4.99
- Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection – $4.99
- Small Eyeshadow Brush – $0.99
- 6 Piece Brush Set – $10.00
- Color Icon Blush – $2.99
Money Saving Tip
You can save 10% on your first wet n’ wild Beauty purchase by signing up for their mailing list.
6. Shop Miss A
I wasn’t familiar with Shop Miss A until recently, but I must say that I’m impressed. This online cosmetics retailer offers a selection of different products for just $1. Yes, you read that correctly!
The brand’s tagline is “The first & only $1 online beauty shop.” In addition to their own brand, they carry inexpensive cosmetics and beauty items from other affordable makeup brands.
Since I’ve never ordered from Shop Miss A before, I went straight to the Best Sellers page to see what’s popular. The items below all have excellent star ratings from buyers, and the majority of these gems are $1:
- AOA Wonder Blender – $1.00
- Kleancolor Eyeshadow Primer Matte – $1.00
- Beauty Treats Creamy Concealer Crayon – $1.00
- L.A. Colors Auto Lipliner in ‘Mauve’ – $1.00
- AOA Makeup Remover Wipes – Pure Unscented – $1.00
- L.A. Colors Purely Matte Lipstick – $1.00
- AOA Eyelash Curler – $1.00
- AOA 12-Piece AM Brush Set – $10.00
Money Saving Tip
When I browsed their website, I found a section for what appears to be bulk items. The #FOMO collection section contains products like 12 lip colors for $10, 24 eyelash sets for $22, and so on.
If you’re looking for a discount on already budget-friendly items, it’s certainly worth checking out!
Makeup Revolution is a brand I started using late last year after seeing them mentioned on a beauty blog. Their products are sold at Ulta and through their U.S. website (the company is U.K. based).
Their product packaging gives off a sleek, high-end vibe. This brand is well-known for 1) their low price point and 2) creating high-quality dupes of expensive eyeshadow palettes. I’ve accumulated a fair collection of their products, and they have yet to disappoint.
The items below are from the Bestsellers section of the Makeup Revolution USA website. I own and use the top three items on the list, and they’re personal favorites of mine.
- Vivid Baked Highlighters in ‘Radiant Lights’ – $6.00
- Redemption Palette – Iconic 3 – $7.00
- Vivid Baked Bronzer in ‘Golden Days’ – $6.00
- Ultra Palette Golden Sugar 2 – Blush, Bronze & Highlight – $10.00
- Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray – $8.00
- Rose Gold Lipstick in ‘Chauffeur’ – $5.00
- Ultra Strobe Balm in ‘Hypnotic’ – $9.00
- New-trals vs Neutrals Palette – $10.00
Money Saving Tip
Visit the Sale section of the Makeup Revolution USA website to find discounted items for an absolute steal. For example, there’s currently a selection of Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick for $3 each. You won’t find these low prices elsewhere!
Bonus – Amazon Makeup Sellers For $10 Or Less
Before we finish things up, I wanted to include some Amazon-based retailers with price points of $10 or less. You may notice that many of these stores are also listed above. However, ordering from Amazon instead can be convenient for two reasons.
- If you have an Amazon Prime Membership, you get free two-day shipping without meeting any shipping minimums.
- If you don’t have a Prime membership, you can mix and match all of the brands you like to meet the shipping minimum.
These two factors alone make this choice pretty frugal. So if you’d prefer to stick with Amazon, you can still get the cosmetics mentioned in this post. The prices may differ from the retailer’s direct website, but the overall price points are still similar Here are your Amazon based options:
- NYX Cosmetics on Amazon
- e.l.f. Cosmetics on Amazon
- Wet n’ Wild Beauty on Amazon
- ColourPop on Amazon
- NYC (New York Color) on Amazon
- L.A. Colors on Amazon
- Coastal Scents on Amazon
- Rimmel London on Amazon
- Sally Hansen on Amazon
- L.A. Girl on Amazon
- W7 on Amazon
Wrap Up: $10 Goes Far With These Makeup Retailers
It’s easy to see that you don’t have to spend $40 on an eyeshadow palette or $20 on a tube of lipstick. You can get high-quality items that are beloved in the makeup community for $10 or less.
Whether you’re looking for bold eyeshadows or a simple skin primer, the makeup retailers above have you covered. Do you like getting the most out of your makeup budget? If so, you may enjoy the following:
- Top 20 Drugstore Foundations Under $20
- 9 Money Saving Tips For Beauty And Fashion Lovers
- 20 Fashion And Beauty Sites That Offer Free Shipping
If you happen to know of a store or a makeup product that’s not on our list, just let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy beauty shopping!