I already know what you’re thinking: another rewards site to add to my list. Don’t go anywhere and stick with InstaGC, as you can easily make $10/day just by doing tasks from one website instead of hopping around. This is great for those with some spare time at the office or for those who need some extra cash.
What Is InstaGC?
In short, InstaGC is a rewards site that pays you for completing various tasks such as watching videos, downloading apps, completing surveys, or signing-up for free trail offers. Each time you complete one of these tasks, InstaGC receives a small commission and gives a portion of that to the user, you.
Coins are given each time a task is complete. They can be exchanged for gift cards, direct deposits to Paypal or other awesome rewards. The amount you earn depends on how much time you’re willing to spend and how much effort you put into it. However, we can usually quickly make $10 dollars in just under an hour daily if we follow the right steps.
Tasks are continually updated and they are always looking for new sections to add to the site. If you want to only go to one rewards site to earn your cash, this place is it. Unfortunately, they still don’t have a mobile app, but you can easily access their webpage from your phone by using a browser.
How Do I Sign-Up For InstaGC?
Signing-up for InstaGC is very easy and can be completed in 3 simple steps.
2. Complete tasks. There are many tasks to choose from (which we’ll be explaining more in detail below). They will be displayed on the dashboard when you log-in. Activities include watching videos, completing surveys, making calls, shopping, completing offers/free-trials, and ad walls.
3. Cash out. Once you receive enough coins, you can cash out for either donations to charity, gift cards to large retailers or direct deposits to PayPal.
What Exactly Are The Tasks That I Need To Complete?
There are a lot of tasks that you can do to earn coins on InstaGC. If you notice on the main dashboard, there’s a small section at the top that breaks it into sections on different methods of earning coins. We’re going to explain those in more detail so you can figure out which method you prefer.
Calls usually require you to listen to a sales agent for a minimum of 3 minutes. You can usually earn enough coins for $1 dollar, but it’s rare that offers are available. For those of you who have trouble rejecting salespeople, you might want to stay away from this one. They’re going to do their best to convince you to buy something.
There are 3 different tasks you can do under this section: watch videos, open websites, and download apps. It may be hard to find the videos and apps section, but they should be near the top of the page. You’ll only get one coin for opening a website, but it takes only a second and is definitely worth your time.
Watching videos is also a very simple tasks. If you want to get paid for downloading apps, usually you can get anywhere from 50 to a few hundred points. You just have to scan their QR code to do so.
This section consists of completing free-trial offers or making phone calls and requesting quotes (such as for insurance). You can also do surveys as well. But the best part about this section is that it’s updated constantly. I’m always coming back for this one. If you don’t want to pay for an offer, just make sure it’s a free one.
I recommend staying from this one. How this works is that InstaGC will pay you for using their affiliate link to go shopping like you normally would online. While this is an easy way to earn cash for something you’d already do, you’re missing out on a lot of cash back by not using another source. You can read our guide on cash back portals and find out how to get the most cash back from online shopping.
I actually like this section since the payouts are so high, but it can be a bit tricky. Since most of the offers here are free ones, you have to remember to cancel within a certain timeframe or else you’ll get charged for your first month on a subscription. Make sure to set a reminder on your phone/calendar. Otherwise you’ll be spending more money than you make.
This section is just like it sounds. I recommend completing as many videos as they have to offer. The payout isn’t that great, but there really isn’t an easier way to quickly earn money with InstaGC.
So What’s The Best Way To Earn $10 Dollars A Day?
Now that we’ve gotten the different methods of earning cash out of the way, you probably want to know which tasks can earn me the most cash and the best way to make $10/day.
We’re going to explain how many coins each task can get you. 100 coins is equivalent to $1 dollar in USD. There are 5 tasks that you can do to work up to making $10 dollars a day (1,000 coins) or more.
1. InstaGC Offers. You’ll find this by going to “Clicks” and then clicking on the “InstaGC” logo. The surveys offered are very repetitive and easy. Tasks are updated daily and are often the same ones as the day before. Surveys usually take 10-15 minutes to complete and you can usually earn 100 – 150 coins per each one.
2. Crowdflower. This can be found by clicking on “Tasks” and then “Crowdflower.” For a new member, you’re looking at 10 coins per a task that takes around 30 seconds. Remember to fill out your profile information or you might not have any offers available.
3. Peanut Labs. The reason why we are recommending this one is because the surveys are short (no longer than 10 minutes) and you’ll almost always receive your points instantly without any hassle. Expect around 30 – 100 coins per survey.
4. Persona.ly. This section consists of signing-up for free offers, and usually they’re not a trial. They have a high payout rate and usually pay within a few days of completing a task. Sometimes you can even get free stuff along with earning coins. Expect to earn 50 – 200 coins per offer completed.
5. Downloading Apps. This one is a little hidden, but a great way to make a quick 200 coins. All that is required is for you to download an app, open it for 30 seconds, and then you can delete it if you wish. Try interacting to make sure that you are credited properly. This section is a little tricky to find, but can be found under the “MatoMoney” section under “Clicks.”
Other tasks. Some other great sections to check out are RadiumOne, OfferToro, and TrialPay. They’re pretty good about paying out on time, but the first 5 are the best ways to earn coins quickly and efficiently.
How Can I Earn Even More Money?
Each time you refer a friend you receive 10% of whatever they make along with a 10 coin bonus. A good way to promote your referral link is to quickly send out a mass invite through Twitter or Facebook. If you’d like to support FFL, click our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
InstaGC doesn’t have the highest payout as compared to other rewards websites, but you’ll always find a ton of different offers available at any given time. Some payout more than others, but at least this way you don’t have to waste time skipping between different websites. Sometimes it says that there are 200 offers available, and that’s just on a single section.
If you’re looking for other great guides on how to quickly earn large amounts of cash, we recommend the following 3 articles:
- Perk TV – How To Make Hundreds Per Month Watching Videos
- Use These 10 Apps To Easily Make $200/Month By Downloading Other Apps
- Earnably – A Site Similar To InstaGC
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. We always enjoy hearing from our readers. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!