Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Since we’re already going to do it anyways, we might as well get paid for it. And That’s where this Qmee review comes in.
We’re going to show you how this rewards program pays you for surfing the web.
Find out how it works, if it’s a scam or legit and if it’s worth your time or not.
What Is Qmee?
Most rewards program that pay you to surf the web require you to use their search engine in order to get paid.
With Qmee, it doesn’t matter how you surf or shop on the web.
As long as you have their browser extension installed, you have the potential to earn some extra cash for your searches and save you money with relevant coupons or price comparisons when you’re shopping online.
You won’t be able to amass a fortune, but you will be able to earn quite a bit of extra cash for almost no effort. Qmee also just recently added surveys, giving you another way to earn even more cash.
Qmee partners with companies that wish to promote their products. After installing the extension to your browser, there’s a possibility that your search results will match with one of their advertisers. If this happens, a small sidebar will appear.
On the sidebar will be a list of ads and a specific dollar amount located to each link. Click on the link, and you’ll automatically receive that amount in your Qmee account. You’ll also be shown a price comparisons and coupons for the product you’re looking for.
Keep in mind that only ads relevant to your search phrase will be shown. If there isn’t anything relevant, the sidebar will not appear. Their goal is to help connect you with whatever you’re searching for. This way you’re able to quickly compare products and reviews through other sources by gathering them in one spot.
You can use the Bing, Google, Amazon, Ebay, Best Buy, Tesco, Walmart or Yahoo search engines. Out of all of these we suggest Bing – this way you can get paid through both Qmee and Bing Rewards and stack your earnings.
Keep in mind that Qmee will not change your search results that you normally see. The only difference is that additional ones will pop up on the side with price comparisons. Registration is completely free.
Is Qmee Safe?
How Much Can I Earn With Qmee?
While it’s difficult to assess how much you can earn with Qmee, we’re going to do our best to make a sound estimate. The amount you earn with this program is the amount you get. There aren’t any coins or points, and everything is shown in dollar amounts.
On average, I would say I earn anywhere from $.05 cents to $.12 cents for my relevant searches. Given my search volume (and I estimate that I make about 100 searches a day on average), I would safely estimate that I could make a minimum of $5 per month.
There’s no limit to the amount you earn. If you make more searches than I do, it’s likely that you’ll earn much more than $5 per month. Furthermore, you can increase this amount thanks to their added surveys.
The amount isn’t much, but I’m not doing any extra work. These searches are something that I would have done on my own anyways. Clicking an extra link only takes a quick second. You’re also doing yourself a favor since most of the links that appear usually have a better price than the search engine results.
Qmee has just launched surveys, so now you’ll have more ways to earn extra cash on top. The average payout for a completed survey is $0.50.
The one thing I love about Qmee is that there’s no minimum amount to cash out. Whether I have $5 or $.05 cents in my account, I can request a withdrawal to my PayPal and it will be there within 24 hours, and often sooner. You can also exchange cash for gift cards or choose to donate to charity.
Do Not Make Constant Searches
Let’s say you search for “lawnmower” in the search bar and an advertisement comes up. You notice that there are links to 5 different retailers, and each link you click on pays you $.10 cents. You click on a link and the sidebar goes away, but you want more cash.
A lot of people make the same search in order to get the links to appear again so they can keep adding money. This is not recommended. If Qmee realizes that you’re abusing their system, they may ban your account or limit the amount of links that appear.
Besides, this isn’t what Qmee is about. They’re trying to help you earn and save money without any extra work. Furthermore, it’s not worth it to constantly try and guess which searches will yield Qmee results. You’ll end up spending a lot more time than it’s worth – trust me, I’ve tried it. You get pretty disappointed after 50 searches and no sidebar with links to show for it.
Refer Your Friends
Spread the word to your friends and make even more cash. When your friend uses your referral link to sign-up and cashes out for the first time, you get a bonus of $1 in your account. You can find this link under the “dashboard” section of your account. You can support FFL by using our referral link here – thank you!
Earn More With Surveys
After you’ve been registered with Qmee for a few days, a Surveys tab will be added to your dashboard. Complete surveys to earn some extra cash. Answer a few questions if you qualify, and if you’re eligible finish the survey to get paid.
Most surveys on average pay an average of $.50 cents each and don’t take up a large amount of time. Keep in mind that you must be invited to participate in a survey. I usually check back at least once a week to see if there’s any available in my account. The survey feature now helps increase the amount you can earn with Qmee.
How Do I Get Started With Qmee?
Getting started with Qmee is completely simple and can be done in just 5 easy steps. We’re going to walk you through the process detail by detail.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by using your clicking this link here. Registration is completely free and can be done via email, Facebook or Twitter. You must be located in the US or the UK in order to use Qmee.
2. Install their browser extension. In order to use Qmee, you need to download their browser extension. They have a version available for Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Opera. Choose the browser of your choice to view installation instructions. You can see from the image below that I’m using Firefox.
3. Surf the web. Now when you make searches you’ll have a chance for the Qmee box to appear. Links within the box are relevant to your search query. The dollar amount you earn per clicking on the link will be shown. These links are usually incredibly helpful, so be sure to check them out. Now Qmee is available for iPhone and Android devices so you can earn on the go.
4. Cash out. The great thing about Qmee is that you don’t need a minimum amount to cash out to PayPal. You can also request gift cards or donate to a list of charities.
5. Refer friends. For each friend you refer you receive $1 in your account. Your friend needs to sign-up using your referral link as well as cash out one time. Thank you to everyone for using our referral link!
Qmee is a great way to earn some extra cash for something you already do. Continue to surf the web like you normally do, but this time you’ll have something to show for it.
If you have anything else you’d like to add to this Qmee review that we didn’t cover, let us know in the comments below.
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.