Nicetalk is a new mobile app that pays you $10 an hour to teach English online to foreigners. No teaching experience required, and payouts are made on a weekly basis. The only thing you need is a smartphone, a quiet environment, and excellent English skills.
Table of Contents
What Is NiceTalk?
NiceTalk (code RU3N2Ra for $10 registration bonus) is a new mobile app that was founded in China with the intention of helping English learnings by connecting them with native speakers of English. Since there are so many people trying to learn the language, they need a large amount of tutors to be able to teach it. That’s where you come in.
The only requirements for becoming a NiceTalk Tutor are being able to speak English fluently and having a quiet place without any background noise that will allow you to engage with your students No teaching experience or certifications necessary.
In order to apply, the only thing that you have to do is enter in your email address and record a short interview video so that they are able to judge your English ability. If you’re a native speaker, don’t worry about the test – you’ll be sure to pass. Once you’re registered and approved, the only thing you have to do is log-in to the app and start accepting incoming conversation requests.
The amount you are paid is $10/hour. However, NiceTalk pays you by the minute, so if you only want to talk for 30 minutes, you can still make a quick $5 dollars. Furthermore, just by becoming a tutor you are given a welcome bonus of $10 automatically placed in your account upon registration.
During peak hours when more students want to talk, you may receive an additional bonus per each minute. Such promotions will be sent to you via email.All payments are made via PayPal and are automatically sent to your account on a weekly basis provided that you have a minimum balance of $20.
It may take up 3 – 4 business days to receive your money, and they pay on a consistent basis (same day every week). The best part? You get to choose your own hours with the chance to make some new friends.
How Do I Get Started With NiceTalk & Earn $10/Hour?
Getting started with NiceTalk is very simple and can be broken down into just 5 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. Once your account is created, you’ll be instructed to download the app. In order to receive a $10 sign-up bonus, you can use our referral code RU3N2Ra, and you’ll also help support FFL. Thank you!
2. Complete profile. Enter a bit of information about yourself, such as what languages you speak, PayPal email, and upload a photo.
3. Record a short video. You’ll be required to record a short video introducing yourself and why you want to teach on NiceTalk. This way everyone is able to see your English fluency as well as what type of teaching style you might possibly have. The video needs to be a minimum of 30 seconds. Your video will be reviewed and approved by the NiceTalk staff.
4. Go online. Click the “Go Online” button to become an active tutor. Wait until a student contacts you to begin teaching.
5. Start teaching. Every minute you teach earns you cash with the rate set at $10/hour. Teach from anywhere you want, only when you have time for it. Payments are made out once a week with a minimum of $20 in your account to PayPal. Filling out your profile and making a good video will help with this.
If you want to make some extra cash with NiceTalk, for every friend you refer you get a $20 bonus. Your friend will also receive a $10 bonus just for signing-up. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here or use the code RU3N2Ra upon registration. We’d greatly appreciate it!
I’m really glad this app came out, as it’s a really easy way to make money in your spare time. What I really enjoy is that you don’t have to even teach for the full hour to get paid. It’s important to take note that students can leave reviews after your tutoring session is done, so be as courteous and professional as possible. The better reviews you have, the more likely you are to get new students.
If you’ve already started using NiceTalk, let us know your experience with it and whether you enjoy it or not. Thanks for reading, and happy frugaling!